Ways to earn Bonus Points:
10 Points = Recruit a new player
1 Point = Receive an “excellent” rating from another player for initiative and responsiveness in arranging a match
3 Points = Play a Ratings Match
3 Points = Play as a sub for another player
Conditions for Bonus Points for recruiting a New Player
1.Recruited players must complete the “sign up” page and pay by credit card or check before the entry deadline. Checks must be received before or on the entry deadline.
2. Recruited players must identify the referring player as their referral source when completing the “sign up” page on www.gladiatortennis.com
3. Recruited players cannot withdraw from the league before the season ends. Player withdrawal hurts the league experience for the other players. If a recruited player withdraws before the end of the season, the referring player will lose credit for referring that player.
If the League Coordinator is given sufficient evidence that the withdrawn recruited player was injured or suffered an unforeseen circumstance that prohibited him/her from playing out the season, the League Coordinator will have the discretion to allow the referring player to keep credit for the withdrawn recruited player.
4.Recruited players must play at least 4 of the 7 matches on their schedule. If the recruited player cannot complete at least 4 matches, the referring player will lose the credit received for referring him/her.
5.Recruited players must be new to the league. Referring players cannot receive credit for any “recruit” that has ever played Gladiator Tennis before.
6.Recruited players must be at least 18 years old.
7.Recruited players must be willing to play at the “home courts” of all the opponents on their schedule.
8.Recruited players can only cite 1 referring player. If more than 1 person is identified as a referring player, than no one will get credit until the recruited player can confirm over email to the League Coordinator which player he chooses as his referral source.
9.The recruited player cannot be considered as such if he/she is also using a coupon or special offer when signing up. Referring
players cannot claim credit for a recruited player who uses a coupon or takes advantage of a special offer.
10. Referring players cannot receive credit for anyone recruited before the Spring Season of 2011 unless a free season credit has not been received for those direct referrals.
11. Employees or contractors with Gladiator Tennis are not eligible for recruitment awards.
How to get credit for a recruited player
1.The recruited player must identify the referring player as hisreferral source when completing the “sign up” page on www.gladiatortennis.com.
2.The League Coordinator will be keeping a tally of the number ofplayers each referring player recruits. This tally can also be seenon the player’s Profile page.
1. The player must email the League Coordinator before the entry deadline to let him know he/she is using the free season. Once a player receives a prize for Bonus Points, The Bonus Pointtally will be reset minus the amount of Bonus Points used to claim a selected prize.
|40||Gladiator Performance Shirt|
|600||Life Time Membership for gladiator Tennis|